- Alt D P to make an effective pivot desk
- We managed to pull the new (slightly high) volume dining table right here on pivot table
- Besides “Unknown”, Parker having 10 situations is considered the most popular out-of my very own ancestral surnames; 15 regarding my personal ancestral surnames were not shared because of the any one of my very first 354 FTDNA-overall-fits.
6cM into Chromosome 12 (93,176,484 in order to 125,287,936). Later into the 2015 through the ily Reunion twitter group, I came across another meets (Bob) that is 50 % of-just like both of us to own 11.7cM in this you to area (116,665,672 to 125,064,434) and 1 / 2 of-same as me having a deeper cuatro.2cM up to 126,483,038.
There appears to be a blurry line anywhere between 125,064,434 and you can 125,287,936 (0.5cM) in which I’m half-identical by accident in order to Dana however, she’s perhaps not half-just like Bob.
I’m ready to conclude that the DNA common from the Bob, Dana and you can me is even distributed to both Hugh Clancy otherwise Marcella Blackall, an average GGGgrandparents out-of Dana and me.
My personal earliest relative (Antoin, in addition to a fourth cousin to help you Dana) is additionally half-just like Bob, also into the Chromsome several, in addition to between 112,242,549 and you will 116,643,188 (nine.4cM, 1529 SNPs), but Antoin is not 1 / 2 of-just like either Dana or me within this sub-region. Which, the newest DNA common because of the Antoin and you will Bob try not to are from Hugh Clancy or Marcella Blackall. It could attended regarding Antoin’s father, otherwise from your common grandfather. Although not, to possess geographical reasons, it seems prone to have come from our common grandma, Ciss McNae part of County Clare as Bob’s ancestors.
I’m still enduring the brand new AncestryDNA user interface
If that’s the case, upcoming Ciss should have died the woman maternal Clancy chromosome for the this area to my father, and passed on various other DNA, put differently her paternal McNamara chromosome, so you can Antoin’s mom.
Thus i deduce that Bob is likely twice as associated with Antoin and you may me, probably both owing to all of our McNamara greatgrandfather and you will as a consequence of our very own Clancy greatgrandmother.
You to actually leaves the fresh new puzzle of your nothing gap from 116,643,188 to help you 116,665,672 in which Bob isn’t half-same as both Antoin otherwise myself.
Bob’s email address details are of Ancestry, and you may an origin intense data file which i consulted only has that SNP within gap, one that FTDNA doesn’t see:
Therefore my achievement would be the fact someplace in Bob’s ancestry there’s most likely a beneficial crossover between the things i will call McNamara DNA and Clancy DNA, somewhere within so it absolutely nothing pit.
- We started out that have 354 matches most of the dated , I had only 333 matches using this time. Another 21 need to both have privatised their abilities or had the big date changed because of a need for reprocessing.
- My 666th matches of the go out are dated ily Finder database was doubling in dimensions within just more than 15 weeks.
- My personal https://www.datingranking.net/hinge-vs-bumble/ 960th and most latest fits during putting together these statistics are old . This means that your rate of growth got slowed somewhat, into the databases today taking on 17 weeks so you can twice.
To quit the brand new split-out of pricing energized of the AncestryDNA in order to low-U.S. people, We ordered the brand new equipment through a sister based in the You.S. who built-up my personal decide to try towards a visit to Ireland to possess Hereditary Genealogy and family history Ireland 2015. I also got a gift from a couple of establishes from some one pleased with the assist I experienced offered him with his DNA fits. An initial cousin used one, nonetheless it is refuted; We think that there is going to have been extreme lipstick mixed inside the towards saliva try!
Other profiles explained to me that the “Search suits” box actually starts to function merely after weeks. Appearing appears to be simpler when you look at the Bing Chrome than in Mozilla Firefox. Rather than other internet search that we purchased, the serp’s do not focus on a matter of the level of matching efficiency.